So you want to be a football player?


All players MUST have the following forms on file BEFORE they can participate:



AHSAA Physical Form


AHSAA Concussion Form

Extracurricular Participation Form


AHSAA Participation Agreement, Consent, and Release Form 


Out-of-County Form (must be notarized)


DragonFly MAX


Star Certificate


Birth Certificate


Fundraiser Participation Form

Contact Coach Watson with questions

"Treat your men as you would your own beloved son and they will follow you into the deepest valley"